Florida Full-Service Tax and Estate Planning Law Firm
At Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi, some of the most powerful testaments to the firm's reputation are the many referrals we receive from financial professionals for handling complex tax and estate issues with the utmost care and discretion. Among these professionals are:
- Attorneys not specializing in estate planning and tax matters
- Financial planners and financial advisers
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Business, financial and investment brokers
- Banks and other financial institutions
Contact the Sarasota offices of Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi at 941- 957-1900 to speak with an attorney with the specific expertise needed to guide you through your tax and estate planning needs.
Florida State and Federal Tax Planning Attorneys
As part of our commitment to providing our clients with a wide range of long-term financial and estate planning services, the tax attorneys at Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi have the knowledge, dedication and experience to address a variety of tax law matters, including:
- Federal and state tax planning
- Gift, estate and generation-skipping tax minimization strategies
- IRS tax audits and disputes
- Real estate investments and investment properties
- 1031 exchange (like-kind or Starker tax-deferred exchange) advice
For a comprehensive approach to all your tax and estate planning needs, contact the Sarasota offices of Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi today at 941-957-1900.
Sarasota Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Lawyers
The focus of the estate planning practice at Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi is to provide our clients with the security and peace of mind that comes from the knowledge that their wishes will be carried out and their heirs and beneficiaries will be taken care of through a comprehensive estate plan. Estate planning includes:
- Wills and trusts (lifetime, revocable and irrevocable)
- Living wills and health care directives
- Medical and durable powers of attorney
- Charitable gift and long-term philanthropic planning
- Gift planning and other solutions for eliminating or minimizing estate tax liability
- Guardianships, elder care medical and legal concerns, and other end-of-life issues
- Probate and post-mortem trust and estate administration
- Sophisticated post-mortem tax advice
- Advice to fiduciaries in administering and managing estates and trusts
We represent families, individuals and anyone seeking qualified advice as they seek to protect their families' future security.
A Focus on the Future • Family Security • Full-Service Approach
As in all areas of our practice, the wills, trusts and estate planning attorneys of Fergeson, Skipper, Shaw, Keyser, Baron & Tirabassi are dedicated to providing long-term support and a solid, realistic and cost effective approach to meeting your estate planning needs.